Explore Ranch Camp with us!
We have 380 acres in the Black Forest of Colorado covered with rolling hills, miles of trails and pristine forest. Explore our cabins and program spaces where the magic happens. Explore our community and what makes us who we are. Once you have roamed Ranch Camp through these pages, choose your program and start your campers’ Ranch Camp adventure!
Our Ranch Camp home sits on 380 acres of stunning private land in Elbert Colorado nestled in the Black Forest. Each night campers go to sleep in cozy cabins after a full day of exploring our miles of trails on foot, bike or horseback, climbing high on our challenge course and playing on our new 60,000 sq. ft. sports field. Every day is an adventure so come and explore our amazing summer playground!
Food At Camp
Food is a key part of the camp experience and we eat three meals together each day as a community. We also have snack twice per day in between meal times and fruit is always available in the dining hall. We can accommodate a wide range of dietary restrictions including but not limited to: vegetarian, gluten free, celiac diet, corn free, dairy free and a wide variety of specific food allergies. Please contact our office in advance of the summer to discuss your campers food restrictions or dietary challenges and we will be happy to work with you to develop a plan that will have your camper eating healthy, balanced meals to keep there energy up for the fun stuff!
Activities at Ranch Camp
Ranch Camp offers a variety of amazing activities that keep campers active throughout their own experience at camp! Check out some of the amazing activities offered at camp…
- Arts & Design
- Court & Field Sports
- Horseback Riding
- Israeli Culture & Judaics
- Low & High Ropes Course (including a Zip Line!)
- Mountain Biking
- Onsite Campouts (All Campers)
- Offsite Trips (Toshavim + Tiyulim Campers)
- Rikkud (Dance)
- Swimming (Onsite Pool!)
- Teva Farm & Garden
- Theatre & Drama
- Tie Dye
Dates & Rates
Frequently Asked Questions
What safety protocols and procedures do you have?
Our #1 priority is the emotional, physical and spiritual health, safety and well-being of our campers.
- On-Site Mirpa’ah (Health Center) staff including a registered nurse or physician available 24/7
- Multiple Daily Health Calls (Open Clinic Hours)
- Air-Conditioned Mirpa’ah with overnight capacity
- Urgent Care Facilities 25 minutes away in Falcon, CO with open hours every day
- Several major hospitals (St. Francis Hospital, Colorado Springs – SkyRidge Medical Center – Denver – Children’s Hospital, Parker) within 45 minutes drive
- Flight for Life available 24/7
- Local Ambulance Support within 10 minutes
- Camp entrance monitored by video surveillance camera
- On-Site security presence with a professional security guard
- All spaces at camp equipped with smoke detectors and fire extinguishers
- Staff and campers review and practice emergency procedures within the first 24 hours of each session
- All staff are trained on emergency procedures, lost camper, major injury, intruder, active shooter and disaster preparedness as well as CPR/First Aid certified
- Staff are background checked through multiple agencies, screened through personal interviews and reference checks
- Staff are given continuous performance evaluations throughout the summer
- 10 – 17 days of Pre-Camp on location Staff Training with pre-camp distance learning component.
- Accredited by the American Camping Association
- Annual Compliance with State Fire Inspection, State Licensing and Health Inspections.
What financial aid options are available?
How often will my camper ride horses?
In Session 1 and 3 campers can plan on riding 3 times per session and in Session 2 campers can plan on riding 1 time per session.
If you camper loves horses there are opportunities for them to ride more! Consider the Equestrian Program or Beginner Horsemanship. These horse-intensive programs include daily riding lessons and ground lessons (tacking, grooming, lunging, etc).
What is Jewish Life like at Ranch Camp?
Our goal at Ranch Camp is that your camper will leave camp feeling excited and proud to be Jewish. We focus on creating a strong Jewish community and celebrating our shared culture through incredible Shabbat experiences, strong Jewish values and simply by being Jewish together.