WFR @ The Ranch is an eight day course, and is a comprehensive and in-depth look at the standards and skills of dealing with:
- Response and Assessment
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Environmental Emergencies and Survival Skills
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Medical Emergencies
Extensive hands on practice as well as in-depth discovery on these topics and more will be included in your instruction.
The $750 cost covers:
- Eight full days of instruction
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Lodging in camp-style cabins
- Pickup and drop-off at DIA, if needed
Registration Link: SOLO WFR @ Ranch Registration
Questions? Call Ryan Bocchino at 303.316.6330 or e-mail at email@example.com
Stay tuned – Coming soon!