We understand that putting on a retreat/event can be a daunting experience and that locating and working with a site is a huge part of both the planning process and the experience itself. At the Ranch Camp, we strive to make this piece not only painless but pleasant! We hire the very best staff and are dedicated to working with you from start to finish to accomplish putting on the experience you want for your group.
Below you will find our base pricing. Please contact us directly if:
- You are a Jewish non-profit organization. Being a part of the JCC Denver, we are committed to being an affordable home for Jewish programming.
- You are interested in multiple retreats per year.
- You REALLY love the site but have a stricter budget – we are happy to work with you to find creative solutions to accomplish your affordability goals!
2020 Retreat & Event Pricing
|April – November (Monday – Thursday)||April – November (Friday – Sunday)||May/August – October (Monday – Thursday)||May/August – October (Friday – Sunday)|
|Base Daily Rate||$750||$850||$950||$1050|
|Non-Profit Daily Rate||$700||$800||$900||$950|
Includes: Single group site access unless otherwise specified in advanced. Access to all shared spaces: Dining Hall, meeting spaces, lounge, bathrooms, recreation hall (summer/fall), outdoor meeting spaces, campfire, etc. We will arrange for and assist with set-up plans before and throughout the event. Access to sound system, projector, and screen.
Lodging and Linen Rental
|# of People||May/Aug-Oct||Nov-April|
|Cabin||8 – 20||$165||$150|
*Linens included in Private Rooms. Twin linen rentals $20/set.
- Archery – $80/hour
- High Ropes Course (4 – 6 hours) – $2,400
- Guided Hiking – $65/hour
- Pool Access (w/lifeguards) – $240/hour
- Tie-Dye – $65/hour
- Sports Field – Included
- Volleyball Court – Included
- Basketball Court – Included