The Perfect Place For Your Event
We have been in the business of making unforgettable memories for over 65 years. More then just a venue, we strive to be a part of your family and will work hard to make your event one to remember!
Our site offers convenience to major airports and cities while giving you a private, pristine outdoor setting to celebrate, learn, relax and grow in the comfort of heated housing and updated common spaces. We also invite you to spice up your event by taking advantage of one of our many camp activities!!
Ranch Camp is located in the Black Forest of Elbert, Co. We are an easy drive from both Denver and Colorado Springs. Located on 388 acres of rolling hills, treed areas and open meadows, the Ranch Camp is a peaceful ranch site where groups can take advantage of quiet, private surroundings for retreats, weddings and other celebrations. Our property is easily accessible with short walks between cabins and buildings. We are available for use year-round and have heated accommodations, meeting spaces and reception hall.
Ranch Camp is blessed to have a campus that blends in an early 1900s feel with modern day comforts.
- Multiple heated housing options ranging from cabin style (accommodates 200 people) to private housing (accommodates 35 people).
- Newly renovated bathhouses serving group cabins designed with maximum privacy and comfort in mind.
- Swimming Pool with deck chairs (Seasonal).
- Campfire ring with projector screen (seats 200-250).
- Dining Hall (seats 299 people) with additional covered porch seating and beautiful deck views.
- Commercial kitchen serving Kosher food and capable of handling a wide variety of dietary needs and allergies.
- Wifi Internet Access.
- Optional Camp Activities – High Ropes Challenge Course, Low Ropes Team Building Course, Traditional Crafts, Tie-Dye, Archery, Hiking, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Animal Interactions, and Horseback Riding (Seasonal).
Retreats and Events
We want to be the home for your next retreat! Whether you host participants at your retreat every year and are looking for a long time home or you have a one-off event – we will be with you every step of the way.
We love to accommodate a variety of groups from non-profits, kids camps, youth groups, family reunions, meditation retreats, educational weekends, staff retreats and whatever creative programs you are passionate about!